Active Yeast, Baking Yeast
Specially suitable for making sugar-free and low-sugar breads.
Ingredients: Natural yeast, emulsifier.
Range of application: For dough with the sugar contents ranging from 0-7%.
1. It is suitable for making all kinds of low sugar breads, specially suitable for the sugar-free and low-sugar style breads.
2. High fermentation activity and endurance with significant reduction of fermentation time.
3. Good expansion of dough in oven, uniform in color with large dimension and good texture.
Dosage: 0.8-1.2% of the amount of flour.
Shelf life: 24 months
Preservation: Please keep in dry and cool places.
1. Mix yeast with the flour and other dry ingredients first, add water and stir well.
2. Avoid directly mixing yeast with oil, salt and ice. Oil is to be added after the other ingredients have been well mixed. In winter, adjust the temperature of water to keep it constant between 26-28 degree Centigrade.
Quality Standard: GB/T 20886-2007
Test Method: GB/T 20886 -2007 - 188.8.131.52(a)
Yeast Spawn: Special Yeast Spawn (a)
Top First-class Quality
Fermentation Abilities (CO2)/(mL/h): 1400 - 1500 ( Standard Code: QB-T 1501-1992 )
800 - 900 ( Standard Code: GB/T 20886 - 2007 )
Our quality has been beyond competitor consumedly and reach utmost quality level. Compare with competitor's quality level ( 450-650 or 1000-1200), we have been without equal.
|Appearance Requirements of Instant Dry Yeast (Low Sugar)|
|Colour & Lustre||Light Yellow or Light Brown|
|Scent||Having the strong yeast scent, without disagreeable odor|
|Form||Fine Particles or Small Strips|
|Technical Data of Instant Dry Yeast (Low Sugar)|
|Fermentation Abilities (CO2)/(mL/h) ≥||800.00|
|Moisture Content (%) ≤||5.50|
|Living Cell Content (%) ≥||85.00|
|Survival Rate (%) ≥||80.00|
|Lead (By D. W. ) (mg/kg) ≤||1.00|
|Arsenic (By D. W. ) (mg/kg) ≤||1.00|